Terms and Conditions of Use
HouseDeal.ie ("Site" or "Company") offers you a wide range of products and services ("Materials" or "Services") via this web site. Please review the following terms that govern your use of the Site. Please be advised that your use of this web site constitutes your agreement to follow and be bound by the following Terms and Conditions.
Attention: This Site and these Terms and Conditions may be changed by HouseDeal.ie with or without notice. Please review this link on a regular basis for changes. Continued use of this web site following any change constitutes your acceptance of the change.
Terms and Conditions
Please read these Terms and Conditions ("Terms", "Terms and Conditions", "T&C") carefully before using the www.housedeal.ie website (the "Service") operated by Nellico Ltd ("us", "we", or "our").
These Terms and Conditions relate to the supply of Services by Nellico Ltd.
Your access to and use of the website is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
If you do not agree to all the Terms and Conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the website or use any services.
Any new features or tools which are added to the current website shall also be subject to the Terms and Conditions. You can review the most current version of these Terms at any time on this page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms and Conditions by posting updates and/or changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
The Services provided by Us are focussed on online property advertising, and include, but are not limited to, functionality for both Sellers and Buyers, Landlords and Tenants.
The Services include:
- the option for Estate Agencies and Property Owner to open accounts with Us, for the purpose of advertising genuine property on the Website
- the provision of Banner advertising
- the option for advertisers to use all media facilities available on the website
- the option to search relevant advertising in preferred location
- notify others about the listings they might be interested in
Advertiser’s Responsibilities and Obligations
As an Advertiser, You are responsible in respect of any Material You place on the Website.
It is Your responsibility to ensure that:
- the content and Material You enter into the Website or on emails, including but not restricted to the properties advertisements, conforms to all relevant legislation and jurisdiction.
- the reproduction and/or publication by Us of Your Material, either as originally submitted or as amended, will not breach any agreement or infringe or violate any right of any person or render Us liable to any proceedings whatsoever, and, in the event that this undertaking and warranty is incorrect, then You indemnify Us against all costs, claims, damages, loss, expenses and liabilities suffered or incurred by Us.
- all Material is legal, decent, honest and truthful and complies with all applicable laws, rules, regulations and codes relating to advertising as may be appropriate;
- no material contains any data, image or other material that infringes the rights (including, without limitation, the intellectual property rights) of another person;
- no material that is offensive, obscene or indecent, or capable of being resolved into obscene or indecent images or material
- no material that is defamatory, threatening or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable or discriminatory; designed or likely to cause annoyance, inconvenience, unwanted attention or needless anxiety to any other person
- no material that is designed or likely to cause disruption to any computer system or to any network
- no material that is illegal or in breach of any legislation or designed or likely to induce an illegal act
- there are reasonable precautions taken against access of the Website by any unauthorised persons, including, but not limited to, the use of usernames and passwords and the securing of information relating to communications between Your hardware and the Website
- you comply with the provisions of the Data Protection Act 1988 and 2003 or relevant legislation with regard to any Applicant information You receive and to keep such information confidential
- You will indemnify Us against any and all claims made by third parties in respect of the misuse of any data supplied to You
Ownership and Copyright
- The Website functionality, templates, design and hosting remain the property of Nellico ltd. The content provided or updated by Us remains in the format provided by Us Our property, and the content provided or updated by You, including images and logos, remains in the format provided by You, Your property.
- Any design, graphics, programming including but not limited to, ASP, SQL, Java Script, VB Script, and HTML, utilised within the Website & produced by Us remain exclusively the Intellectual Property of Nellico ltd. Likewise the copyright of any programming scripts will remain the property of Nellico ltd and shall not be modified or reused without the express permission of Nellico ltd
- Ownership and copyright of the database, upon which the Materials are stored, belong to and remain with Nellico ltd. You acknowledge that You do not have, and cannot acquire any rights in the database, or any of its content other than that directly attributable to You, and that Your use of the database is governed by these T&C
Use of the Website
- The Website may be used only for lawful purposes and is primarily for both Property Owners, Real Estate Agencies, Landlords wishing to advertise on the website and clients interested in buying, renting, leasing properties. In accessing the Website You agree that You will access the content solely for these purposes
- You may use, print and download information from the Website for these purposes only and for no other personal or commercial purpose. Other than through using the functionality available within the Website, You may not copy, display, reproduce, transmit or distribute any Material from the Website without Our prior written consent
- You must not under any circumstances seek to undermine the security of the Website or any information submitted to or available through it
By using our website You agree not to:
- post any incomplete, false or inaccurate information, nor anything that is defamatory, obscene, threatening, abusive, hateful or embarrassing to another person or entity
- attempt to access data not intended for You
- log into a server or account which You are not authorized to access
- delete or amend any Material posted by any other User
- use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of this Website or any activity being conducted on this Website
To open an account with Us
- You must complete the registration process by providing current, complete and accurate information as prompted by the applicable registration form.
- You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of Your account and its password, as well as for any and all activities that occur there under. In the event that someone else uses Your password or account, either with or without Your knowledge,
We are not liable for any resultant loss that You may suffer, but You could be held liable for any losses suffered by Us or by any of Our other Clients.
You agree to notify Us immediately of any unauthorized use of Your account or any other breach of security.
You warrant that all information You provide on the Website is accurate and does not breach any law or the rights of any person.
Users of this Website will provide their normal email address and a password and understand that access to the Service will be denied if in breach of the T&C.
The use of the Website and the Material contained there on is at Your own risk.
You acknowledge and agree that You are solely responsible for the form, content and accuracy of any Material placed by You on the Website.
Advertisers are solely responsible for their postings on the Website. In the event that any inaccuracy or error has been brought to Our attention We will make reasonable efforts to notify the person(s) concerned and to rectify the error.
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
- We make no representations or warranties about the accuracy, reliability, completeness, or timeliness of the Website. Likewise, We make no representations or warranties about the accuracy, reliability, completeness, timeliness, or suitability for any purpose, of the Material, information and related graphics published on the Website
- Such Material, information and graphics may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors, and access to and use of this Website, including all the Material, information and graphics hereon, is at the Users own risk
- We are providing this Website on an 'as is' and ‘as available’ basis without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether expressed or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy. We disclaim any warranty or merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. This includes loss of data, and any and all Service interruptions however caused
- We make no warranty that this Website will be available on an uninterrupted basis, or that its functionality is error free, or that defects will be corrected or that the Website or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or anything else which may be harmful or destructive. We are not responsible for any costs for servicing or replacing equipment or data required as a result of Your use of the Website or the Materials. We do not accept any responsibility for the consequences of interruptions or delays, however caused, and no liability can be accepted in respect of losses or damages arising there from
- We cannot be held liable for loss or damage arising out of or in connection with the use of this Website or Our Services. This is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind, including (without limitation) compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, revenue, income or profit, loss of or damage to property and claims of third parties
- We offer an on-line Service for Advertisers to post property advertisements. We do not routinely screen or censor these advertisements, and We are not involved in the actual transactions between user of the website, and have no control over the quality, safety or legality of the advertising posted.
Links to Third Party Websites
- The Website includes links to third-party websites that are controlled and maintained by others. Any links to other websites are not endorsements of those websites, and We are not responsible for their availability or content and We do not make any representations regarding the accuracy of that content
- Accordingly, You acknowledge and agree that We are not responsible for the availability or content of any such websites, and that if You decide to access linked third party websites, You do so at Your own risk and You acknowledge that their use is governed by the terms and conditions of use applicable to those websites.
- You may not link to this website without the written permission of HouseDeal.ie. If you have been granted permission to link to this website, you may only do so on the basis that you do not in any way imply that HouseDeal.ie is endorsing any products or services other than its own and you do not misrepresent your relationship with HouseDeal.ie
- We can, without prior notice, fully or partially interrupt, suspend or terminate Our Services to You if you break or contravene any part of these T&C
- You will in any eventuality remain liable for all charges, fees and costs during the period of suspension, any period where You do not fully comply with the T&C, or following termination of Our Services
If you have any questions regarding the Terms and Conditions for this web site, please contact us.
Reg. No 546163